NN10 Get-Together Run (5km) 24th March 2019
March 24 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am£6 – £51
- 5km social run starting & finishing at Rushden Station.
- Ages 16 & over.
- Run starts at 9AM at Rushden Station (Registration from 8AM).
- Bag drop-off is provided if required.
- Free carparking is available on-site at the Goods Shed or a short distance away at one of the nearby Council owned carparks.
- There will be no timing solutions in use at the event.
If you have any questions or would like to sponsor / get involved in the event, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Run numbers will be collected at Registration Desk at Rushden Station on the morning of the run. Registration will open at 08:00 and will close at 08:45.
Please arrive in sufficient time to collect your run number.
Refreshments will be available at the finish line.
MINIMUM AGES: You must be 16 or over on 24th March 2019.
Unique NN10 embroidery badge for ALL finishers.
Please wear your number pinned to the front of your vest/run top.
Parking and Transport
Free carparking is available on-site at the Goods Shed or a short distance away at one of the nearby Council owned carparks.
Changing and Baggage Store
Come changed and ready to run. We can provide bag storage if you require it.
Toilet facilities are available at Rushden Station.
No refund will be made to any entrant not completing the race. No transfer of race numbers to another person is allowed.
Prices are simply different options for how much you wish to donate to the local causes. 100% of entry fee goes to the causes. A £1 admin fee per entry is included which will cover Your Town website costs & transaction/admin fees.