HP1 Get-Together 5km Run 22nd September 2019
September 22 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm£6.50 – £21.50
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR RUNNERS:
- Registration Desk is at Bank Court, HP1 1BX outside Marlowes.
- 5km route circuit starting & finishing at the bottom of Marlowes, where Riverside Shopping Centre begins outside Accessorize.
- All ages (<14’s with a responsible adult, buggy-friendly course).
- Run starts at 10:00AM (Registration from 09:00AM).
- There will be no official bag storage.
- Free and paid carparking is available in various places around Hemel Hempstead, including at the Riverside Shopping Centre.
- There will be no timing solutions in use at the event.
If you have any questions or would like to sponsor / get involved in the event, please contact: email@example.com
This run involves a 5km loop starting and finishing outside Marlowes/Riverside Shopping Centres in Hemel Hempstead. The event is capped at 200 runners maximum.
Run numbers will be collected at the Registration Desk at Bank Court, just off the high street, outside Caffe Nero. Registration will open at 09:00am and will close at 09:45am
There will be a warm-up before the run, starting at around 9:45am. It is strongly recommended that runners attend and participate in the warm-up. Refreshments will be available at the finish line.
Unique HP1 medal for ALL finishers.
Please wear your number pinned to the front of your vest/run top with medical and emergency contact details written on the back.
Parking and Transport
Free and paid carparking is available in various places around the town.
Changing and Baggage Store
Come changed and ready to run, there will be no official bag storage.
Toilet facilities are available at in various Cafes around the Town Centre.
No refund will be made to any entrant not completing the race. No transfer of race numbers to another person is allowed.
Prices simply reflect different levels of donation to the local charities DENS and Sunnyside. 100% of the profits from this event are donated directly to support the great work that DENS and Sunnyside do. A £1.50 admin fee per entry is included which will cover Your Town website costs & payment transaction fees.