Give Your Town The Run Around 2019 TICKETS
September 22 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm£9 – £16
- Three distance options (2km/5km/8km)
- Children under the age of 12 should be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Race starts at 10am in Hoddesdon High Street (Registration from 8:00am).
- There will be no bag-drop, so please leave bags in your vehicle / with friends & family.
- Free parking available at The Spotlight Theatre car park.
- The event is chip-timed by Active Training World necessitating that your details are shared with them purely for the purposes of providing you with your race time. By purchasing ticket(s) you consent to this.
If you have any questions or would like to sponsor / get involved in the event, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Race numbers will be collected at Registration Desk in Hoddesdon High Street on the morning of the race. Registration will open at 08:00 and will close at 09:30.
Please arrive in sufficient time to collect your race number and timing chip.
Water stations will be available at the finish line and one enroute for 5km/8km routes.
MINIMUM AGES: Min 14 for 8K, Min 10 for 5K/2K. Any <10’s must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Medal for ALL finishers.
Overall male and female winner for each distance.
Please wear your number pinned to the front of your vest.
Parking and Transport
Limited free parking is available at The Spotlight Theatre. Pay and display car parks are available elsewhere in the town centre.
Changing and Baggage Store
Come changed and ready to run if possible. There will be nowhere to drop baggage, so we suggest leaving bags in your car or with friends/family.
Toilet facilities are available on the high street in various cafes / shops.
No refund will be made to any entrant not completing the race. No transfer of race numbers to another person is allowed.